I hope your stepson doesn't eat the fish

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Weekends


Last weekend saw the start of what is shaping up to be an incredibly busy few weeks - Friday night went to see the fantastic Presidents of The United States of America and they absolutely rocked! Saturday night was the first instalment of our mate's birthday with a rather drunken party at his place - Sunday was used for recovering!

Tomorrow morning I am off to the Reading festival - Woo Yeah! I am a little apprehensive as i have to get myself to the closest train station (approximately 10 miles from my house) by 08:15 and i can't drive! That should be fun... To cycle or not to cycle - that is the question!!! I think it is going to have to be a taxi. Apart from the logistics of the thing I am very excited. The Foos are headlining and judging by the live stuff I have heard on radio one especially the live lounge earlier in the week we are in for a real treat.

Next weekend is the second instalment of the birthday party - off to Brighton for the weekend, Brighton is great, I absolutely love it. Can't wait! Very excited about doing karaoke on the pier again, haven't done that for nearly two years! Superb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home